2012年8月9日星期四

That day, later in the day

In love is definitely an accident, just holding an informal attitude and attempt to articles published, so all alone, facing a rainy night outside of the window, often sighing eyes moist, because the Winter will not be cold, but feel depression fingertips cold click on the keyboard, often a person having a dream sorry.

That day, later in the day, you add me like a friend, you say you see my sad lonely figure unfortunately disappeared, you say the simple truth is I enjoy only you can aid me while in the darkness slightly light , allow me to when a sense of warmth, you can do not know, a little word, people burst into tears, little expression of the handshake, he looks so hot, because that 'they believed that each holding hands completely to back up the other person to move heat, counting the bits of way back when, had tears of laughter and memories of friends, not currently, moved by words feelings can not, so believe Concert Of course.

Involuntary in love with love, peaceful sky, the dream stage, small books, flower ink Hong linger, it's because of one's support and encouragement and companionship.

Perhaps the strong love of heart Nama text, perhaps Yu Boya meet Zhong Ziqi Xiangxi, I put all recorded while in the silk chemise heart, in fact, I do believe no matter how long the longer term, I cherish the fate a¡ê¡è regardless how many seasons, we're friends, I do think time of friendship from the example of most probably the most fragrant, fine chemicals, flavor of frien

没有评论:

发表评论