2012年7月27日星期五

doll gown let me die without burial!

  Later, his wife said red sexy mini dress we exchange text lace trim chemise messages, and since then he began satin lace dresses to alienate me, and very little chat with me online, by phone is lace and leopard print not affected. And was also emphasized that the less contact, not even contact all the birth of a child to say women s baby doll dresses he was afraid that my husband has found that this problem nightie nightie will make things any further complications. To avoid any contact with me, he changed the phone nightie dress number, let the QQ, and I play the game disappeared! I know that his love has babydoll dress for women collapsed! He does not want me to not want my unborn baby! Loss, anxiety, difficulty in the chemises uk extreme! I do not know how to, how the fetus to be born, and where to look? I can only pain, china babydoll like a cat on hot bricks. There is no way, I wrote a letter from the expressway to his unit, and sent him e-mail, and expect to be able to get an echo, but has not yet heard of him. The opportunity of helplessness that I had to give a unit issued a fax, the content is received by fax speed can contact me, I left and so right, so there is babydoll halter still no sound. In torment, I shop around to find, finally, asked his new cell phone number, my excitement the mini dress to cry! However, I played in short babydoll dresses the past to get him to respond with anger cold: we have no contact! What do you all is OK, I want to go to court, I answer! Would you sue me, I will fight red babydoll dresses to the end! I can see how you do! Then I call him, send a message to him, he got no answer, not a judgment that is not an answer.

   Its nighties dress shameful act, he moved his wife to get away from the crime. His wife made several calls, send short messages to insult me ​​and threaten me. Threatened to say they are "not an ordinary family," if I give him a call, she would let me Budehaosi, doll gown let me die without burial! And his wife to call the unit, I work for an insult me, and things of me and her husband announced to the public, blatant personal attacks, insults, leopard print mini dresses slander me.

   More than seven months when the fetus, he moved his wife to threaten me, I destroyed the fetus, said destroying the fetus to a compensation expense, if it is not destroyed what the future consequences on the fetus it the babydolls will not interfere! I know he cheated, but seeing the child has matured, produced almost as a mother, how have the heart to kill the unborn child? halter dress long How can deprive a poor little innocent life? But I'm not afraid of their despotic power. Destroyed at this time the fetus is already a very dangerous thing for me! In the case of my right to life can not be guaranteed, I will take that risk? At the same time I do this is a survival instinct, I will not take their own lives for a breeze! I should respect sexy doll dress life, respect the human right to life!

More than two months after birth to a baby girl. Because my husband already knows the child is not hers, so I decided to divorce. As I have betrayed mini babydoll dress the marriage, so I did not attribute a single penny of the property. All costs of educating children through borrow money short baby doll dress to maintain, is already deeply in debt. The children are very young and need care, you need to breastfeed, so I have no way of making money, my children's life difficult, I did not work, he cheated, my life fall into the abyss.

He gave me the "love", I lost marriage, lost a lifetime of happiness. I like to pay a heavy price, but it has not changed, still kind of people who die and outside the office building! Shuttle in the crowd comes and goes, chic and comfortable life in his world

没有评论:

发表评论