2012年7月25日星期三

support chemise the leopard print lace way to go have been only one

Checking out long baby doll dress a ground cherry white broken fingers over the fence for the stray. I suddenly remembered the desire the young after you believed to check out Mount Fuji, leopard print mini dresses you told go to Hokkaido to check out cherry blossoms, babydoll dresses online there referred to as snow country, the wind caresses nice hair, you say, that beautiful island can be your dream , imagine the day
You little body against my chest, silk charmeuse chemise and this year, I asked marry you, you use less skilled Chinese to call me "Fool!" Even in the EGL, nor reality lace trim chemise on the woman married woman!
You full length chemise kiss my lips, superficial, chemise style dress with not a trace of greed
I've countless times looking at a fence bar outside crying sound negligent exhaustive being a Juanniao, babydoll dress for women serve them with a property towards, and linger as part of your near the grave
Was back later in sexy doll dress the day women s baby doll dresses the setting sun like blood many years ago, I walked into your miter house, everything halter dress long here is completely based on imitation of your type of the EGL, I still remember that year, my first salary word residence is babydoll halter helpful satin lace dresses to buy this, short baby doll dress however, support chemise the leopard print lace way to go have been only one, not fluent inside the language of sweat, you say "snow country"
Numerous night and day did start to miss mini babydoll dress your body white cherry aroma, you, your shadow, without exception, including the white cherry nightdress long blossoms in late spring March, Going, when young, would you deliver tuna sushi I used to, silly girl! That you secretly sad all night
Wind kiss me gently, that you were thirteen years old, while in the baby doll black dress tree white cherry gown long blossoms the very first time as i am, is really gentle, life. There won't be any second chemises uk person, like for example baby doll shorts general, can teddy gown long dresses with lace accept my confused, my stupid
Girl, up till now, I cannot understand our love, regardless halter mini dresses of whether unlike the secular However, currently, so long as the meet as being a person, regardless of whether her hardship are reluctant you sweat, and she would like running to individuals is often a man or woman, exactly what does it matter?
My fingers stroking the photos of after you were young, still wearing short babydoll dresses I got myself a server in your white cherry, it's your favorite bit of clothing, bought after you would not bear to put on, you always put it away in babydoll and thong Aigui the best bottom from the drawer, along with a set of two decorated flower clogs
Today, I stand adjacent to your tomb, white cherry ?¨¦?? Montreal, my dear, you're my young in the event the duration of love, revealing the more a country with secular, nightie dress white cherry, however, will swiftly open, but season, raging rivers such as only vicious gluttonous, swallowed my beloved woman, he wouldn't get back on your country
Even if the world has abandoned you, dear girl, Let me remember
Bold and laughing almost like still yesterday, the overbearing noise swear, I only owned by you, this world, through the second person, and that i said the same principle
Become decadent a lot more days gone by
Dear, but a field is tough on the cherry ?¨¦?? forgotten, could eventually die, perish.

没有评论:

发表评论